Electrical Control Systems Engineer
4505 Las Virgenes Suite 121 Calabasas, CA 91302
PEAK' s client is an EPC firm/ Systems Integrator who specializes in electrical and control systems engineering for the past 30 years.They have successfully provided solutions for their clients in a multitude of Industries, including: Oil & Gas, Chemical, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor, Material Handling, Manufacturing, Entertainment, Energy, and more.
Your Background should encompass Electrical, Control Systems, and/ or Computer Science.
Controls engineering project requirements for labeling machines, and equipment monitoring: humidity, temperature, pressure, machinery, and building stuff.
- Designs, develops, and implements control systems (logic software, hardware) to meet integrated machine requirements.
- Develops control logic software and user interface applications.
- Develops schematics consisting of detailed control system configuration and wiring, equipment panel layouts.
- Assists with start-up and debugging integrated systems and the development of system technical documentation.
- May act as lead on some projects, interfacing directly with clients and provide guidance to junior level engineers.
Required Experience with:
- All control systems components (e.g. PLCs, SCADA/HMI, VFD & motor controls, instrumentation).
- PLC hardware design and ladder logic programming (e.g. Allen Bradley, Modicon, Siemens).
- SCADA programming and their applications (e.g. FactoryTalk, IFIX, Wonderware).
Bonus/ Preferred experience with:
- Safety system design (GuardLogix PLCs, ISO 13849 design).
- Technical writing skills – e.g. authoring design documents, testing protocols.
- Siemens; Step 7, MasterDrive, Master Drive.
- Emerson: Ovation.
Competitive Salary, Full Benefits, Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, 401k, Profit Sharing, ESOP.