181 W Huntington Dr, # 110 Monrovia, CA 91016
Duties and Responsibilities
- Within the Civil design group, provides project team leadership by directing project execution activities and discipline deliverables for projects.
- Performs administrative functions including implementation of management policies and procedures
- Implements the Company and Customers Procedures while seeking improvements to work processes and business approaches to better serve the project needs
- Supervision of moderate sized teams
- Develops innovative technical solutions to complex problems
- Mentor subordinates
- The candidate will work within a team framework of other disciplines and will have an understanding of the broad organizational implications of the work being performed.
- Will be updating schedules and progress reports.
- May be asked to generate budgets for new work.
- Will be interfacing with Project Management and the Customers.
- Prepare civil earthwork 3D models and design drawings based on engineering information, site data and Customer requirements for:
- Site earthwork planning and development
- Site grading and drainage design
- Access roads and facilities infrastructure
- Stormwater management plans including design of surface drainage, sewers and ponds
Experience and Qualifications
- Typically minimum of 10 years of Civil Design experience in the Petroleum/Petrochemical Industry or other energy facilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Special Job Requirements
- MUST be experienced with In-Roads or Civil 3D