3600 Via Pescador Camarillo, CA 93012
The right candidate can progress from test engineering to manufacturing engineering, design engineering or research and development engineering. If you enjoy the opportunity to work on a variety of cutting edge, highly technical advanced electronic projects which will never leave you bored, we want to meet you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and repair electronic boards and assemblies to the component level.
- Use oscilloscopes, multi-meters, and specialized test equipment to troubleshoot and isolate failures.
- Follow detailed written process checklists to validate and test functionality.
- Assist Technicians and other Engineers with diagnosis of electronic systems.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering.
- Ability to work on a variety of projects across multiple technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience with Electronics repair.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.