Marketing / Graphics Associate
2800 Palisades Dr Corona, CA 92880
Assists the Marketing Manager in the implementation of marketing strategies and plans in order to achieve sustained profitable growth of the company’ s business.
- Coordinates designs and presents concepts for printed material projects such as brochures, ads and postcards.
- Contributes to marketing video production including editing and shooting.
- Executes updates of product spec sheets and pricelists.
- Utilizes photography in order to keep photo library current.
- Builds silkscreens for company product labeling.
- Creates “ Email Blasts” in relation to company current events and promotions.
- Works with marketing team to implement website updates via WordPress.
- Assists in maintenance support of company CRM software, templating, forms and reports.
- Assists in trade show preparation.
- Abide by all rules and regulations as set forth in the employee handbook.
- Performs other duties/tasks as assigned.
- Self-motivated quick learner who is able to work effectively with little direction and is comfortable with ongoing changes that occur in a fast paced selling environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), listening and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Expert in Adobe Creative suite software including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and PremierPro.
- Experience in videography and photography with DSLRs.
- Proficient with computer software such as MS Office, data processing and spreadsheet software.
- Experience in WordPress.
- Familiarity with strategic planning, SEO, social media, business development, and other technical aspects of marketing.
Education and/or Experience:
- This position requires a Bachelor’ s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Graphic Design.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position.