3151 North Kenwood Street Burbank, CA 91505
Are you curious what it might be like working for an Aerospace Manufacturing Company?
Here is your chance, NOW!
PEAK’ s client is looking for multiple Production workers, Candidates who are good with their hands, and picking up new things quickly.
They want to see: energetic, enthusiastic people with friendly personalities.
The Production Worker uses spot welding machines, spot-welds stainless steel parts together on a numerous variety of components and sub-assemblies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Welds pre-machined stainless-steel parts together that may or may not be located by means of tooling or machining
• Assembles component parts to specific fixtures for locating and aligning prior spot welding
• Assembles small parts and assembly requires manual dexterity
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• ITAR Compliant – Must be able to work in this environment
• HS diploma required
• Electro-Mechanical Assembly experience
• Construction workers