A&P Mechanics/Technicians - IL
6150 Cessna Dr. Rockford, IL 61109
Shifts: 2 (1st 7: 00AM – 3: 30PM & 2ND 3: 330PM – 12: 00am (Midnight)
# of Positions: 7 (4 for 2st Shift, 3 for 2nd Shift)
Aircraft and Powerplant (A&P) Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technicians Job Description:
- The Technician A/P is responsible for performing intermediate/heavy maintenance tasks without supervision.
Aircraft and Powerplant (A&P) Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technicians Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform flight control and engine throttle rigging.
- Able to use FAA approved data (i.e. IPC, M/M, OHM, SRM) proficiently.
- Insure work performed adheres to high quality standards.
- Effectively direct the work of less experienced mechanics.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Must Have High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Must have a minimum of 3 year related experience and/or training.
- A&P License preferred
- Must have experience in either/or/all Aircraft, Avionics, Aerospace, Defense, and/or related
- Experience with Widebody Aircraft. (67, 777 Boeing preferred, Next Gen, Gen Fam Aircraft)
- Sheetmetal Experience