AAR Airframe Maintenance Ã¢ÂÂ Indianapolis 2825 W Perimeter Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46241
Shifts: 2 (1st 6: 00AM – 4: 40PM & Swing 4: 30PM – 3: 00AM)
Schedule: 4/10’ s
# of Positions: 25+
Aircraft and Powerplant (A&P) Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technicians Job Description:
- The Technician A/P is responsible for performing intermediate/heavy maintenance tasks without supervision.
Aircraft and Powerplant (A&P) Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technicians Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform flight control and engine throttle rigging.
- Able to use FAA approved data (i.e. IPC, M/M, OHM, SRM) proficiently.
- Insure work performed adheres to high quality standards.
- Effectively direct the work of less experienced mechanics.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Must Have High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Must have a minimum of 3 year related experience and/or training.
- A&P License preferred
- Experience on ERJ Aircraft plus
- Must have experience in either/or/all Aircraft, Avionics, Aerospace, Defense, Military, helicopter and/or related
- Sheetmetal Experience