A/V Engineering Aide
830 Senora Ave Glendale, CA 91201
The Engineering Aide will provide peripheral engineering support functions for Ride Engineers, enabling the engineers to utilize their time and energies to focus on the development of their designs and engineering.
The Engineering Aide supports the Engineers towards the completion of detailed engineering specific deliverable' s and documentation only.
Engineering Aide works as an intermediary, directed by the Engineer to represent (case by case) the specific discipline in meetings and in other communications.
The Engineering Aide maintains specialized knowledge of the Ride Engineering team' s discipline and processes, ensuring all discipline-specific assignments are standardized and being fulfilled.
- Perform simple drawing corrections, redline changes, correct Title Block/Revision blocks in the AutoCAD system
- Assist Engineers in the development of " drawing trees"
- Plot drawings and prepare Engineering drawing packages according to appropriate standards
- Prepare and maintain Engineering reports, records and contracts, assisting Engineers I AFC drafting for engineering services and materials, creating spreadsheets for Engineering analysis with data provided by the Engineers, and tracking technical punch lists exclusively for Ride
- Attend daily/weekly meetings to record minutes as required, solely pertinent to the work of Ride Engineering to ensure all Engineers are kept current with activities and information related to their current work.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.