ACCESS ADMINISTRATION ANALYST
6155 El Camino Real Carlsbad, CA 92009
The Access Management Analyst will be part of a team of professionals that ensure team members and contractors identities are created, secured, and that access management follows our IAM policies and industry best practices. The immediate need is to augment the team for intern/new grad on boarding which begins in May.
- Create cases/tickets for onbarding forms as the forms are received from hiring managers
- Route requests for approvals to points of contact on various groups or permissions sets as is requested by hiring managers
- Create Webex accounts in association with onboarding
- Create Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business accounts in association with onboarding
- Add/Modify Permissions sets as is requested in Active Directory to include but not limited to the following use cases, and only after routing for required approvals:
- Folders, File Shares, Security groups, Distribution Groups, Mailboxes
- Create Departure cases/tickets for interns when scheduled to depart
- Close webex accounts for any departures
Years of Experience: 3-5
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or closely related degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite
Years of Experience: