ASIC Product Definer
24175 Research Dr Farmington, MI 48335
Our customer is seeking multiple, ASIC Product Definer' s in the Active & Passive Safety Technology Development team. Responsible for defining high integration/high performance ASICs to support the Global Electronics product portfolio of chassis (braking & steering), airbag control, and driver assist systems.
- Working closely with core & application ECU teams to understand needs for next generation devices
- Negotiating specification details and documenting the linkage between performance criteria, verification methods, and results via a traceability matrix.
- Deriving and validating value propositions by completing competitive analysis and developing forward looking roadmaps.
Skills and Experience:
- 10 + years of mixed-signal ASIC development/design and/or automotive electronic design experience; experience with automotive ASIC, ASSP, or FPGA development across multiple product lines preferred.
- Experience with automotive safety methods (FMEA, FTA) and familiarity with functional safety standard ISO 26262 highly preferred.
- Familiarity with semiconductor industry trends and best practices (continuous improvement, zero defect, quality processes, AEC-Q100, state of the art testing and manufacturing, etc.).
- Highly motivated creative problem solver that is able to work with little direct oversight in a collaborative environment.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and time management skills.
- Excellent communication/networking skills.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Electrical Engineering required.
- Master’ s degree in Electrical Engineering preferred.