28150 Industry Dr Valencia, CA 91355-4100
- Must be capable of performing all in-house set-ups, assembly for all manufactured product lines which require such skills, performing and maintaining the necessary soldering certifications, perform all in-house set-ups and soldering.
- Proficient in sub-assembly, testing and inspection functions which include, but
are not limited to, torque setting on fasteners, use of power tools, sub-assembly utilizing precision tooling & instruments, IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001 certification a plus.
- Capable of performing set-ups and operates all assembly, soldering, inspection & test, and mechanical equipment for the electrical and mechanical assembly area(s) for Industrial products.
- Proficient in Blueprint reading and schematic.
- Can use basic Microsoft applications
- Ability to read and write in English.
- The use of precision machines requires the ability to perform simple math (add, subtract, multiply & divide as a minimum) and a broad trade knowledge of how the math applies to the equipment and related processes.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, engineering specifications, ATP’ s, manufacturing instructions, process sheets and other related documents.
- Must be capable of explaining (verbal & written) the processes, and the results of the processes.
- Minimum of three (3) years of training or related experience.
- Must be willing to perform all necessary job related training.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ' Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee