Account Manager - Business Development
2883 Bayview Dr. Fremont, CA 94538
Account Manager – Business Development
Overview of the position:
A Business Developer works to grow a company’ s profits through attracting new customers and by increasing the spend of existing customers. This role is one that is both challenging and also rewarding, giving the successful candidate an opportunity to really develop an interesting career in business strategy.
- Generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales
- Scheduling appointments, preparing and delivering presentation to the client, having researched their business and requirements.
- Follow-up sales activities
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all client needs appropriate to their business, is a key role within Business Development.
Skills and qualifications:
- A degree or equivalent qualification is recommended, but a proven background in business development may be sufficient.
- Proven track record in strong presentation skills is essential
- Strong track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level.
- Have strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to cold call potential clients with confidence.
- Team player and able to take criticism from the peers
- Skilled at agreeing and closing deals with clients.
- Excellent organizational skills as well as performance monitoring
- Self-starter, able to take ownership and conduct assignments independently without supervision
- Good general knowledge in computer hardware
- Able to travel within the US if required
Proficiency in MS Office