Account Manager/Inside Sales
51360 Technology Court Shelby Township, MI 48315
- Reports to the Core Division Manager.
- Two positions available.
- Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with current customer/dealer base, connecting with decision makers to introduce additional product lines and meeting minimum account growth standards.
- In this role you will operate with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service, Accounting and the Sales Administrator) to improve the customer experience and maximize growth.
- A successful Account Manager should collaborate with the rest of our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our customers satisfied and engaged with our products and services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and maintain a closetful watch on products waiting to be shipped (ie backorder, special orders).
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly goals and quotas to both the Core Division Manager as well as the Director of Sales.
- Forecast and track key account metrics as well as product development metrics.
- Maintain copious notes within each account clearly defining progress.
- Assist with client requests or issues and escalate as needed.
Some additional points:
- Role is inside sales only
- The expectation is 30 outbound calls per day
- Hours are 8-5, M-F (no weekends)
- Will hire contract or direct full time depending on candidate quality
- Full benefits after 90 days
- Generous quarterly bonus based on performance