TBD Salt Lake City, UT 84044
Role and Responsibilities:
- Creating and evolving a strategic sales plan for assigned territory, including Key Markets, Major and Territory Accounts, with focus on growth in revenue, margin and customer satisfaction.
- Creating a Team Selling Environment with Inside Account Manager, Quoting Specialist, Sales Management, and OEM Suppliers.
- Differentiating by selling the entire portfolio of services and products, creating winning value propositions and building competitive advantages within your customers.
- Positioning the client as a consultative sales partner, as the “ go to” supplier for all assigned accounts.
- Conducting basic demonstrations of key portfolio products with an ability to describe features, advantages and benefits according to customer need, and vs. competition.
- Documenting all key sales activities, action items and results in the CRM tool.
Required/Highly Preferred Experience:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of outside sales experience in Salt Lake City, Utah
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience (6 years total).
- Technical background or experience in the electronics industry a plus.
- Some travel required within the assigned territory.
- Knowledge and use of MS Office.
- Ability to work remote.