2800 Palisades Dr Corona, CA 92880
Responsible for the proper operation of the reception area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive all incoming phone calls and is responsible for screening and directing calls to appropriate staff.
- Distribute mail.
- Process/complete Work Tickets.
- Maintain Training Manager software.
- Process packing slips for all outgoing shipments.
- Assist in proofreading external communications to ensure accuracy.
- Responsible for timely and organized filing of documents.
- Assist in special event planning.
- Responsible for the inventory of promotional items.
- Ensure office supplies, cleaning supplies and lunchroom supplies are stocked. Place orders for office supplies when necessary.
- Process credit card payments and report their application to the Office Manager/Accountant.
- Abide by all rules and regulations as set forth in the employee handbook.
- Perform other duties/tasks as assigned.
- Must have excellent telephone etiquette, effective oral communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate with experience in data processing and spreadsheet software.
- Good analytical and organizational skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar position.