2953 Bunker Hill Ln #100 , Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Looking for a high-energy, self-starter individual to join our applications engineering team.
- The ideal candidate has experience with computer networks and protocols and python scripting.
- This is a role for someone who is hands-on and is interested in developing proof of concept solutions and customer demos as well as working on product integration and test.
- Develop test plans and test automation solutions to evaluate the end-to-end performance of our broadband network.
- Design, install and maintain the performance of our broadband access networks on production and test environments.
- Become an expert on our product and service solutions, providing technical support to customers and channel partners on configuration and deployment of our technology.
- Participate in developing product manuals, guidelines, procedures and other knowledge base documentation.
- Conduct customer field trials, market trials, pilot deployments and in some cases commercial network deployments for our customers.
- Work with engineering, sales as well as third party vendors to design, implement and support turn-key solutions.
- Give customer presentations and support sales and marketing activities with a variety of wireless operator customers.
Essential Job Requirements
- BS or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or other scientific discipline.
- Experience with python scripting particularly in the network/test automation areas is a must.
- Knowledge of IP routing/switching, L2/L3 networking protocols, and general networking concepts.
- Familiarity with VLAN, RADIUS, TCP, IPv6, QoS, VOIP.
- Understanding of microwave RF/microwave network design and wireless protocols is a plus.
- CCNA, CCIE certification is a plus.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in technical roles such as development, applications engineering, system integration and testing.