Apprentice Field Installation Technician
Denver, CO 80203
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work under the day-to-day supervision of a Technical Services Engineer I, II or III
- Assist in the Installation and Service of the Company' s Cart Containment Systems
- Assist in the performance of Preventive Maintenance of the Company’ s Cart Containment Systems
- Assist in the completion of any service and repair work orders
- Travel with the Technical Services Engineer to various areas of the country to complete installations, service and maintenance of the Company’ s systems
- Perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail, while remaining highly organized and efficient
- Take and follow through on directions and instructions while remaining customer focused
- Perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Pay attention to detail
- Be highly organized and efficient
- Ability to take directions and follow through on instructions
- Be customer focused and a good problem solver
- Have good oral and written communication skills
- Have good supervisory and leadership skills
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1+ years of experience directly related to the installation of devices in a retail environment such as point of sale systems, alarm systems, or security camera systems.
- Experience in electrical and low voltage devices, concrete cutting, bending and running conduit, running wires through walls and ceilings
- Experience with power tools and scissor lifts.
- Experience as general contractor or related fields are highly desirable.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills are a must to ensure cooperation and positive results.