7000 Portage Road Kalamazoo, MI 49001
- Responsible for daily tasks involved in design of facilities and structures for clients. This includes performing actual design tasks (conceptual, layout, and detail) and/or coordinating design and construction activities, studies, and various analyses.
- Requires thorough knowledge of multiple subject areas or disciplines, and understands how own area integrates with and impacts other areas.
- Decides most effective method to deliver work/results.
- This is the journey level.
- Under general supervision, the individual competently performs all conventional aspects of architectural design and development.
- Plans and conducts architectural work requiring more advanced techniques.
- May provide technical guidance and supervision to designers/drafters and less experienced architects.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Architecture or Master’ s degree from accredited Architectural program required.
- 4 to 7 years experience required.
- Licensed Architect preferred or on track for licensing.
- LEED Certification a plus.
- Revit and Sketchup experience preferred.
- Microstation experience a plus.
- Must be able to work independently and communicate with team as well as client.
- Personal travel will need to occur outside of normal working hours which are full-time on site.
- Located in Kalamazoo, MI