2020 SW Fourth Avenue 3rd Floor Portland, OR 97201
Summary of Duties:
You will have the chance to be involved in the design of facilities and structures for our clients requiring advanced techniques.
Working with other members of our team, you will perform conceptual, layout, and detailed design tasks
Coordinate design and construction activities, studies, and various analyses.
During your time with us, you will also have the opportunity to provide technical guidance and supervision to designers/drafters and less experienced architects.
Types of facilities and structures that the architect will help design:
- Semi conductor facilities
- Data centers (server rooms)
- Science labs
- Office buildings
- Industrial site planning
- Advanced manufacturing buildings
Construction activities include:
- Field walks
- Coordination with contractors
- Feasibility assessments
- Concept design
- Master planning and visioning
- Bachelor’ s degree in Architecture or Master’ s degree from accredited Architectural program required.
- 6 to 10 years experience required.
- Licensed Architect a plus but not required.
- Proficient Revit and AutoCAD