8700 W Bryn Mawr Ave. Suite 1000S Chicago, IL 60631
- Prepare architectural drawings for real estate, including conceptual site plans, tenant layout plans and building modification plans.
- Perform projects for and coordinate with regional leaders requiring organization, accuracy, attention to detail, relationship building skills, verbal and written communication, judgment and confidentiality.
- Manage Inflow and Outflow of CAD Work Requests.
- Coordinate and work with architects and engineers throughout the duration of a project.
- Generate Lease Outline Drawings.
- Generate Legal Exhibits.
- Generate Conceptual Site Plans, ranging from small redevelopment projects to entire site redevelopment.
- Update Company’ s existing CAD files as needed and transform paper surveys/plans to digital working documents.
- Plot/print CAD files and maintain Company’ s CAD standards.
- Assist the Marketing Department to create Sell Sheets and other marketing materials.
- Enforce standards for the proper storage and management of all CAD files
- Work independently and within a team on special, nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience in Architectural design and/or Land Development is required; can be either formal training or practical.
- Advanced proficiency with AutoCAD through release 2012 or later.
- Intermediate to advanced level in MS Outlook, Word and Excel, PowerPoint. PhotoShop/Adobe Illustrator proficiency is a plus.
- Ability to read Survey plans and/or Site/Civil plans required.
- Must possess good analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Must be able to assume initiative and work independently with minimal direction.
- Strong attention to detail and organization; able to focus on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Time management and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet assigned project(s) deadlines.
- Exhibits a “ results oriented” approach to tasks, assignments and responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Proven ability to interact successfully with multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- College degree in Engineering, Architecture, Computer Aided Drafting & Design, with evidence of formal CAD training, plus approximately one to three years of AutoCAD experience in applicable industry.
- Minimum seven years AutoCAD drafting experience with highly related, relevant experience. No degree is required, but formal training in CAD is a must.