1880 Waycross Road Cincinnati, OH 45240
- Facilitates the programming/conceptual phase of the project’ s facility design and provides supervisory consultation to the project team as the design evolves through the schematic phase.
- In concert with Process Engineer(s), conducts detailed data gathering meetings with client user groups in order to fully discover all operational requirements.
- Organizes and documents programming data, while developing and refining conceptual layout options for client review.
- Plans and programs layout of project(s); coordinates and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval.
- Conducts periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with Detailed Design Documents.
- Prepares quantitative data (e.g. material take-offs) to support construction cost estimates.
- Monitors architectural project scope development and changes, tracking adjustments to the projected project construction cost.
- May prepare client project presentations studies, and reports.
- May assist in the preparation of project pro-service budget estimates and design schedules.
- Monitors the progress of design work and facilitates adjustments in the work flow to maintain performance.
- Senior Manager level.
- Accomplishes results through lower-level subordinate supervisors or experienced exempt employees.
- Directs subordinates based on general policies and management guidance.
- Work is reviewed on completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Functions as unit adviser; involved in daily operations only to resolve complex problems or meet schedules.
- Frequent contacts with internal and external individuals at all management levels.
- Conducts briefings and participates in technical meetings related to specific operations.
- Plans, programs, designs, coordinates, and supervises construction of industrial processes for clients according to their desires, needs, and financial resources
- Exhibits an in-depth understanding of the technical (process engineering) aspects of the industrial process being accommodated.
- Licensure Required
- Minimum 20 years experience required
- Must have extensive experience in Biotech or Pharma industries
- Project Lead Architect on large scale programs
- Preference to be LEED Accredited
- Revit & Sketchup experience required