Architectural Job Captain
2700 Saturn St. Brea, CA 92821
Responsible for design development and construction documents of small projects. Assist and work with team in design development and construction documents of large projects. Interact with consultants and agencies.
- Demonstrate Revit competency in advanced commands of editing requirements, drawing set up for any type of project, management and use of all Revit files.
- Possess knowledge of drawing setup, layers, plotting/publishing, dimensions, blocks, attributes, purge/audit/recover, and back up files and viewports.
- Understand technical terminology of the architectural and construction industry.
- Understand requirements/deliverables of all phases.
- Organize and generate set of working drawings, and fulfill requirements/deliverables of SD, DD, and CD phases.
- Help select appropriate materials, systems and develop all construction details and systems.
- Identify and resolve project conflicts and discrepancies. Propose solutions and review supervisor as required.
- Coordinate with government agencies, utility companies and obtain plan check approvals.
- Review submittals, shop drawings, respond to RFI' s, and prepare instruction bulletins for changes.
- Education: A degree from an accredited university in architecture, interior design, civil engineering or construction management or a degree in CAD drafting from a technical institute is desired.
- Experience: Minimum of five (5) years experience in production and coordination of documents in all phases of architectural practice desired