Architectural MEP and FP Detailer/Drafter
15726 Michigan Ave. Dearborn, MI 48126
Contract Duration: 1+ years
The Revit MEP drafter will have a minimum of 3-5 years drafting either sheet metal/duct work, electrical, plumbing systems and MEP coordination experience. Architectural and Structural knowledge is a plus. Candidate must have experience using Revit, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, flexible and challenging environment. Candidate must have knowledge or be willing to learn reality capture life-cycles from field work to implementation in model workflows.
Experience Required (Must Have):
• Must have a Minimum of 2-5 years MEP Designer or Drafting and technical Experience
• Must have a Minimum of 1-3 years BIM MEP Modeler/Coordinator using Revit.
• Must be able to work independently, as well as working with a team to maximize customer satisfaction
• Ability to provide superior attention to detail
• Building construction knowledge is required
• A strong commercial MEP and FP understanding is preferred to understand how these systems populate buildings.
• Candidate must be able and willing to travel
• Working with point clouds and reality capture is a bonus
• Understanding Architectural and structural is a bonus
• Minimum Associate Degree in Drafting/CAD preferred
Recommended work traits
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Proficiency in information gathering and technical discovery techniques
• Ability to work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at the same time