Architectural Project Designer / Draftsperson
1695 George Webster Drive San Bernardino, CA 92408
The planning and preparation of drawings necessary for the construction of Grocery Store building plans and on and off site improvements for shopping center projects, including the implementation of owner and consulting engineer’ s requirements and preparation of documents for bid and construction use.
Fundamental Job Tasks:
- AutoCAD Drafting (VersaCAD knowledge beneficial, not required);
- Document Scanning and electronic file management;
- Photo Copying;
- Preparation of presentation documents;
- Pick-up and delivery of trade related information or supplies;
- Communication with fellow employees and consultants;
- Maintaining project confidentiality
- Problem solving;
- Other duties as required.
Education / Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- College Degree and/or Courses preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Ten (10) years’ experience in Architectural/Structural Drafting required.
- Knowledge of CAD System required.
- Knowledge of Trade related codes.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Excellent telephone etiquette, ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to deal effectively with all individuals
- Confidentiality, integrity, accuracy and problem solving required.
Required licenses and/or certification:
- Valid Driver License