Assembler (Sub Assembly in Sheet Metal)
1572 Tilco Drive Frederick, Maryland 21704 | Contract to Direct
- Ability to perform mathematical operations using units of weight measurement, volume and distance.
- Must be able to read a tape measure to 1/8th inch.
- Must be able to follow verbal instructions.
- Must be able to use hand tools (drills, rivet guns, etc.)
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Number of positions available: 2 (1st Shift).
- Shifts: 6: 00am-2: 30pm, M-F.
- 1st Shift: Break in the morning from 9: 30am-9: 45am, and again for lunch from 12: 00pm-12: 45pm.
- Overtime: Yes (before and after shift).
- Weekends: Possible.
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/300913