Assembler - Mechanical
4600 Calle Bolero Camarillo, CA 93012
Aerospace Manufacturing company has (2) openings for Electric Starter & Power Generators Mechanical Assemblers.
Assembly of product components and parts; along with performing other basic sub-assembly procedures and equipment setup as directed.
Essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Create assemblies per blueprint and specifications daily.
- Perform in process inspections.
- Meet production schedule.
- Request material from stockroom as necessary.
- Learn assembly-related functions for new products as required.
- Understand/perform all production processes without help.
- Assist in training of new personnel.
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Promote team work and constructive work behaviors.
- Operates a variety of mechanical and small precision hand tools to hand work parts and sub-assemblies for final assembly.
- Performs repair and rework of assemblies or sub-assemblies, disassembling, and rebuilding sub-assemblies or units, as needed.