2800 Palisades Dr Corona, CA 92880
Responsible for assembling custom enclosures, safety interlocked modules and all sub-assemblies, while under the general supervision of the production supervisor and department leads.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to understand basic fasteners and parts.
- Use small hand tools, measuring tools and drill motors.
- Assembly of custom enclosures and securing basic wire harnesses.
- Build safety interlocked electrical outlets and related sub-assemblies on a production line.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Be able to multi task.