1500 Glenn Curtiss St Carson, CA 90746
- This position requires performing routine and repetitive assembly operations and processes for train parts in a manual manufacturing assembly line environment.
- This employee will work in a team environment participating in continuous improvement activities.
- Employees will use pneumatic tools, basic hand tools, and power tools (motorized drill, rivet gun, etc.) and will manufacture quality parts, following specific work instructions and will provide verbal and written status of manufacturing progress.
- This employee will apply and handle sealants and adhesives and perform less complex acceptance test procedures utilizing specific test equipment.
- He/she will be expected to train manufacturing methods to other less skilled Assemblers per the Supervisor request.
- These employees will perform all other duties as assigned.
- In order to perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory.
- These employees must have the ability to train lesser skilled Assemblers.
- They must be able to read complex blue prints.
- They must have the ability to understand and interpret electrical schematics.
- Must be experienced working with the tools mentioned above, in addition to having experience working with tool fixtures.
- Experience drilling, counter-sinking and riveting of complex, intricate parts is a requirement.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word and EXCEL would be beneficial
- A High School Education or experience/knowledge as determined by management and a minimum of 5 years working experience in a production assembly environment.