4600 Calle Bolero Camarillo, California 93012 | Contract to Direct
Responsible for: Assembly of product components and parts; along with performing other basic sub-assembly procedures and equipment setup as directed.
Essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Create assemblies per blueprint and specifications daily.
- Perform in process inspections.
- Meet production schedule.
- Request material from stockroom as necessary.
- Learn assembly-related functions for new products as required.
- Understand/perform all production processes without help.
- Assist in training of new personnel.
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Promote team work and constructive work behaviors.
- Operates a variety of mechanical and small precision hand tools to hand work parts and sub-assemblies for final assembly. Performs repair and rework of assemblies or sub-assemblies, disassembling, and rebuilding sub-assemblies or units, as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Able to read blueprints, specifications and schematics.
- Soldering certification required.
- Must have good oral, written communications and have a high level of moral and
- ethical codes.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/300153