7610 Miramar Road #6000 San Diego, CA 92126
Essential Job Functions:
- Checks Customer Specification Sheet (CSS) to determine required assembly, exterior finish on product, and any special options.
- May do one or more of these functions: solder; assembly of components into sets or sub-assemblies; crimping; electrical testing; pull-testing; stripping machines;
- Cut cables to specified length of the work order
- Packs finished product into designated carton, and inserts pre-printed slip; build label for packaging
- Reports other problems to line supervisor or quality control inspector for assistance.
- Reporting of quantity and in process inspection on traveler as required.
- Maintains clean and safe working environment in line with company policies.
- When line is down, may perform product repair on items set aside by quality assurance.
- Other duties as assigned. Cross-training may be requested and/or required.
Education; Training; Experience:
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Years of experience determine entry level to Senior Assembler position
- Experience in intricate hand assembly on paced assembly line depending on whether entry-level or more senior assembly position.
- Knowledge of hand and automated tools; soldering irons and soldering tools;
- Use of electrical meters; pc based automated electrical test equipment and high potential low amperage equipment, hand presses.