Assembler Level 2
459 Kennedy Dr Archbald, PA 18403
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble cables and harness assemblies.
- May be required to perform a variety of electrical assembly operations; such as soldering, wiring, cutting, chassis marking, preparing terminations, harness or cable forming and lacing.
- Individual will be required to follow proper techniques and procedures to produce quality product as required by specifications and standards.
- Individual will also be accountable to work within the planned labor standards and schedule requirements.
- Apply potting and coating to assemblies.
- Computer Proficient (Basic Skills).
- Ability to understand and work to written technical instructions.
- Familiar with use of basic hand tools and automated assembly machines
- Ability to read drawings.
- Familiar with or ability to learn proper Electrostatic Discharge Sensitive (ESD) handling processes & procedures.
- Electrical assembly.
- Soldering under a scope.
- Cable and harness assembly.
- Previous production line experience.
- Available Positions: 5
- Work Week: 4/10
- OT: Yes
- Shift: 1st