1572 Tilco Drive Frederick, MD 21704 | Contract to Direct
Assembles skids, frames, and other wooden constructions for crating purposes of finished goods (will be cutting and putting together the crates that the units sit on).
- Must be able to read a tape measure to 1/8th inch.
- Must be able to read construction drawings.
- Must be able to follow verbal instructions.
- Must be able to use hand tools.
- Must be able to operate carpenter tools, miter saw, nail gun, etc.
- # of Positions: 3.
- 1 for 1st (6: 00AM-2: 30PM).
- 2 for 2nd Shift (2: 30PM-11PM).
- Overtime: Yes (before and after shift).
- Weekends: Possible.