2040 East Dyer Road Santa Ana, CA 92705 | Contract
Under general supervision, perform assembly/sub-assembly or prepping of components parts into precision aircraft assemblies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Mask individual parts for sealing or paint operations.
- Assemble sub-components using materials / tools furnished.
- Basic knowledge of hand tools.
- Basic knowledge of engineering drawings.
- Cleans and lubricates parts and assemblies.
- Marks identifying information on parts.
- Perform disassembly and evaluation for overhaul.
- Perform testing as instructed by ATP.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Also, proven ability to demonstrate:
- Embraces ambiguity and engages others in idea generation.
- Works collaboratively and respects all others.
- Keeps others informed of work progress, timetables, and issues.
- Follows guidelines, ethics and regulations.
- Must participate in a medical surveillance program for employees helping to paint parts.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED), plus 1 year of manufacturing related experience and/or training (aerospace industry preferred); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You must have proof of high diploma or GED in order to participate in an interview.