Associate Mechanical Engineer
800 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90017 | Direct Placement
NEW POSITION NOW AVAILABLE IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY!
COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE!
Position Title: Associate Mechanical Engineer
Position Location: Los Angeles County
Leading the design and delivery of tailor-made, innovative solutions for clients, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced mechanical engineer who is looking to take the next step in their career. If you are passionate about providing effective solutions through creative engineering design, we can offer unrivaled project and career development opportunities.
The LA team has taken our iconic reputation for creativity and innovation and put it to work with iconic LA projects. Are you excited about leaving your mark on sustainable, game-changing projects across the United States?
What will you be doing?
- Overseeing and monitoring design and technical specifications from a team of mechanical engineers, ensuring output is quality reviewed.
- Leading projects on behalf of the MEP group, managing project resources, client relationships and delivering high quality solutions for our clients.
- Guiding graduates and engineers through their professional development
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients and working with Associate Principals and Principals to secure new work for the group.
- Actively working as a member of our design team, contributing ideas and innovative solutions across a variety of projects.
- Ensure that practices, policies, strategy and services represent the client' s best interests and the Company is in keeping with current legislation and relevant regional codes of practice.
What are we looking for?
- A creative, innovative individual with an enthusiasm for leading teams to create and deliver simple, effective solutions to complex problems.
- Pragmatic approach, someone who is happy to take the lead in challenging situations.
- Demonstrated experience in a senior role within MEP for an architectural engineering consultancy.
- BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering or relevant degree.
- P.E, professional engineer.
- LEED AP accredited preferred.