Associate Power Systems Engineer
201 Johnson Road Building #1 Suite 203 Houston, PA 15342
- Looking for an entry-level Associate Power Systems Engineer in Houston, PA area to perform electrical analyses of industrial power systems.
- Performing short circuit calculations, overcurrent coordination, load flow, and arc flash analyses under the direction of a Senior Power Systems Engineer.
- Regularly discussing, corresponding, and meeting with customers to ensure the system studies are completed on time and to the customer’ s specifications.
- Creating detailed and accurate customer reports with clear and concise conclusions and recommendations under the direction of a Senior Power Systems Engineer
- May be travelling to customer sites to collect data, take measurements, label equipment and discuss report conclusions and recommendations. (Travel will make up about 5-15% of the time.)
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering (A curriculum focused on power is preferred).
- Zero to three years of experience in industrial power systems analysis.
- Demonstrated skill in using power engineering analysis software such as SKM, ETAP, and Easy Power is preferable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills needed.