Birmingham, AL 35203 US
Contract/Temp Duration: 3 – 6 Months (Ongoing), as needed, project based.
Location: Birmingham, AL
Work Schedule: Flex Work Schedule & hours (Min 25 Part-Time), Hybrid and Remote Options. (Preference is a local candidate if the position becomes long term, permanent)
Preferred Requirements: 3-5+ years’ experience, AutoCAD LT (Version 16+), Steel & Wood Doors and Windows Design Exp.
Our client; provides high quality building materials, manufacturing of Luxury Items for custom homes with a level of service and expertise. While the company was founded on fireplaces, they currently offer a wide range of stunning products including wood flooring, pavers, slate and cedar roofing and steel doors and windows.
Responsibilities / Qualifications:
- Draft AutoCAD drawings for high end residential windows and doors.
- Be able to read and interpret architectural plans.
- Experience with AutoCAD LT (preferably 2016 and up).
- Be familiar with BOMs and custom metal component spec sheets.
- Be able to work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Be able to manage time effectively – ensuring projects are completed on time and correctly.
- Have good communication skills and willingness to learn.