1501 West Fountainhead Parkway, Suite 401 Tempe, AZ 85282
- Assists team members with 3D software and workflows.
- Provides technical support for our primary platforms (Revit is key!).
- Provides training (this would be a plus).
- Provides input or takes ownership of the BIM Execution Plan.
- Oversees the implementation of BIM on new projects.
- Implements company/client BIM Standards on project.
- Maintains integrated BIM model, run clash detection reports and maintain issues log.
- Assists project team with setup/utilization of NavisWorks as a design review/clash tool.
- Works with Space Coordinator to ensure designers are producing clash free designs.
- Participates in Design Review and Clash Resolution meetings.
- Seeking goal-oriented BIM Leads who can provide technical support and leadership for our teams who are designing state of the art industrial and high-tech manufacturing facilities.
- With Revit as the company’ s primary platform, we are seeking experts with 5 or more years of Revit experience.
- However, if you are a quick study and can demonstrate advanced knowledge of Revit, we will consider candidates with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Our BIM leads may also provide support for platforms such as NavisWorks, CADWorx and Civil 3D.
- BIM leads will be providing a variety of functions including: Software technical support, QA/QC clash detection, assistance with the preparation of deliverables, and support for in house developed automation programs.
- This position requires you to be self-motivated and self-guided with the ability to provide technical leadership, software troubleshooting, and the aptitude to grasp and convey complex BIM workflows to our teams.