775 Gellhorn Drive Houston, TX 77029
Mandatory Position Requirements:
- Field experience with the installation of process piping and piping systems.
- Ability to read and interpret P&IDs, Piping Plans, and other construction documents.
- Understanding of control loop logic and process control systems.
- Strong communication skills and ability to coordinate efficiently with clients, team-members, and other engineering support team members to quickly and effectively resolve issues in the field.
- Experience managing contractors and craft labor.
- Experience creating specifications and making selections for materials and various components.
Education and Experience:
- Education in functional area or related field.
- Bachelor’ s degree with a minimum of 5 -7 years of related experience in the food or beverage industry.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working in a brewery and brewing environment.
- Drafting experience with Microstation and/or AutoCAD (microstation preferred).
- Understanding of brewing process.
- Experience with Ammonia and/or large scale cooling systems.