4515 Ocean View Boulevard #150 La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011 | Direct Placement
- 5 years fire alarm experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong organizational skills, a self-starter, multi-tasker.
- Capable of utilizing general commands in AutoCAD such as layers, xrefs, plot, scale, plot styles, text/dimension styles, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experience with NFPA 72 code standards, and life safety industry a plus.
- Ability to process submittal packages including booklets and plans to various AHJ’ s and customers.
- Submit all plans to City Planning Departments while working closely with plan check & field inspectors for approval (phone calls, over the counter, field meetings, etc…)
- Prepare Submittals, Closeouts, Plans, & Transmittals.
- Generate plans from site surveys or PDF drawings in no CAD drawings are available.
- Prepare necessary documentation for the issuance of Business License, Fire & Low Voltage permits.
- Fire Alarm: 2 years.
- Monday through Friday 7: 30 am – 4: 00pm