CATIA v5 Designer
90 Clary Connector Site #664 Eastanollee, GA 30538
Experience with different aspects of CAD design, Knowledge of press/CNC/Die workings, mechanisms, FEA, etc.
- Must be fluent in CATIA intelligent parametric modeling and producing drawings.
- CATIA v5 Modeling/Assembly ability (model complex parts and create constrained assemblies).
- Design ability.
- CATIA v5 Drawing ability (produce edit, change, drawings to meet timelines).
- Basic GD&T knowledge.
- Min. 2 years’ experience with CATIA v5, TCE, Parametric Modeling and Mechanisms tools.
- Experience with plastic component design - 3D modeling of plastic components.
- Candidate should possess knowledge and skills in the commodity and be able to resolve and develop feasible solutions using previous experience.
- Candidate must be a self-starter, motivated and works with minimal guidance.
- Proven track record of development of innovative solutions, problem solving, proactive skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, Lead design reviews with various stakeholders to communicate status, issues and next steps.
CAD Experience - CATIA v5:
- Sketcher Module.
- Part Design Module.
- Assembly Design Module.
- Surface Design.
- Create or modify designs using (Knowledge Based Engineering).
- Proficiency in CATIA/TCE/Digital Buck working knowledge.
- Locate, view and report product data.
- Working knowledge of GD&T and descriptive geometry.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office software.
- Type: 6 Month Contract-to-Hire (Performance Based).