2701 Dow Avenue Tustin, CA 92780 | Contract
PEAK' s client needs to go through a couple of hundred components for 1st article ahead of a large 1st article submission.
The CMM Inspector is responsible to provide documented objective evidence of inspection status.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Ability to interpret drawing requirements.
- Ability to understand specifications.
- Ability to use precision measurement instruments.
- Ability to complete documents, such as rejection tags, corrective actions and any records in the support of objective evidence as it pertains to the quality initiatives required within the internal quality system requirements.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Previous experience with CMM, ideally Browne & Sharpe and/ or Mitutoyo
- Minimum of 2 years of inspection experience in a machining / manufacturing environment.
- Basic shop math skills required.
- Ability to read and interpret customer specifications.
- High school diploma or equivalent needed.
- Experience in machining and/or aerospace industry.
- Knowledge of any or all of the following quality standards: MIL-I-45208A, 1SO 9001: 2000, SAE AS9100, ISO: 9000.
- Dimensional / surface plate experience.