13765 E Alton Parkway Irvine, CA 92618-1
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, maintain and verify CMM programs used for the measurements of manufactured and supplied parts.
- Work in a cross functional environment - experience with Calypso, PC-DMIS or MCOSMOS.
- Analyze drawings, 3D models, and specifications while accurately interpreting the requirements contained therein.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance and Engineering staff to determine and address CMM requirements.
- Retain, sort and organize all programs created to ensure they are readily available and saved to the current revision (in close coordination with Quality Assurance supervision).
- Review and define data collection requirements as they are communicated via customer drawings (blueprints), models, work orders, purchase orders, and customer specifications.
- Performs documentation review and verification of certifications, specifications, and conformance to design and specification requirements.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of precision mechanical inspection experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years of CMM.
- ISO 9001 / AS9100 experience.
- CMM experience with PC-DMIS software experience.
- Solid computer skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Statistical process control experience a plus.
- Ability to detect design and drawing flaws.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specification using ASME Y14.5.
- GD&T and skillful use of metrology tools and gauges.