4671 Calle Carga Camarillo, California 93012 | Contract to Direct
PEAK's client is a Contract Manufacturer, specializing in castings for a multitude of Industries, primarily: Aerospace, Defense and Medical.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- We have a machine shop with sophisticated HAAS Machining centers (10 mills and 1 lathe) some with 5 axis and pallet changing capabilities.
- You will work with QC department to ensure parts meet customer requirements.
- Ability to program, design and make fixtures, and ability to quote are all helpful.
- Strong interpersonal skills to motivate and lead production employees.
- Understand how to machine castings.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Have experience programming vertical and horizontal mills as well as lathes.
- Experience using CAM software, including programming using 3D models.
- MasterCAM or SurfCAM experience
- Experience quoting machining of castings.
- Experience designing and creating fixtures.
- Understand GD&T call outs and requirements.
- Experience with shop management software would be a plus.
- Confer with engineering, supervisory, and manufacturing personnel to exchange technical information.
- Experience with AS9100 a plus.
- Understand programming of HAAS CNC machines.
- Bi-lingual a plus.
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/300158