11700 Industry Avenue Fontana, CA 92337 | Direct Placement
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manufacture/Fabrication of components for engineering using milling, turning, forming, welding and hand tools according to the design/drawings.
- Responsible for set up, programming and operation of CNC mills and lathes.
- Performing piece part inspection and assembly inspection.
- Assembly of components, machines and equipment according to the design/drawings.
- Perform testing and evaluations on components, machines and equipment.
- Installation of equipment and machines in production
- Manage workshop area, maintaining good housekeeping, component/material stock levels, tools and equipment.
- Mentor, develop and train junior technician/machinist.
- Participate in design reviews internally.
- Support development of engineering department.
Minimum Required Experiences:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of machining/fabricating components, including both milling and turning.
- Experience of CNC machining, able to program machines using CAD/CAM and have a clear understanding G Code.
- Ability to read blue prints, schematics and manuals.
- Good knowledge of the properties of materials.
- Knowledge and experience of the correct use of hand tools, power tools and precision tools and instruments.
- Experience of proper assembly techniques.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Good level computer literacy, using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer or similar.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Physical stamina and strength to lift heavy items.
- Associate or Certificate preferred (Manufacturing, Machining, Engineering, CAD/CAM).
- 10 years of machining/fabricating components with component and machine assembly.
- Experience with GANESH CNC Mill and Lathe with FANUC controls.
- Experience of welding, ideally certified.
- Familiar with SolidWorks.
- Expert machine building and assembly skills.
- Experience with sheet metal fabrication and forming.