15700 Lathrop Avenue ? Harvey, IL 60426
Type: Contract to Direct (90 day Conversion Period)
Shifts: 1st Shift starts at 7: 30 AM to 3: 30 PM
OT: yes avg 50/55 hours per week
# of positions: 4
- Able to work independently from understanding equipment, daily maintenance of machining equipment, reading blue prints and measuring devices, such as tape measure, caliper, micrometers and height gages.
- Work with a wide variety of material, tooling, machine operation, ability to make machining set up, use hand grinders and overhead cranes.
- Knowledgeable of qualifications in choosing tooling and technical side of machining such as speed, feed and RPM.
- Monitor, adjust and inspect the machining part in order to meet machining print. Keep the machining and surrounding work are clean, safe and well organized.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work successfully in a team; following shop rules and regulations.
- CNC Machinist are producing parts by program and they must understand basics of CNC programing, means some “ G” and “ M” codes, tool of sets and work offsets.
- Some overtime could be required.
- Some High School coursework or relevant work experience; High School Diploma/GED and some Vocational training certification