1525 E Warner Ave Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Determine the most efficient manufacturing sequence to produce programs for complex machined parts and necessary tooling and fixtures.
- Developing efficient and effective programs for both CNC mill and turning operations. Perform machine setups when needed.
- Work with QA and Setup personnel to solve program problems.
- Work with Esprit, MasterCAM and SolidWorks to program Multi-axis lathes and 5-axis CNC Mills.
- Experience in programming from IGES and STEP files generated from a variety of CAD systems.
- Experienced in the setup and machining of complex machined parts.
- Must possess good technical, computer, organizational, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills, able to work from blueprints, written and verbal instructions, and with limited supervision.
- Must be willing and able to be a team player.
- English is required.
- Must have minimum of 5 years of experience programming CNC machines i.e. Able to generate complex 3D contour surfaces.