CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
6155 El Camino Real Carlsbad, CA 92009
Enhancing communication all around the globe… Our customers range from Commercial to Government making us complex, yet flexible in meeting the world’ s communication needs. This is a unique opportunity to be the main interface between customers and the After Market Service support team. As the Customer Support Representative, you will be empowered to leverage your initiative and interpersonal skills by supporting Return Material Authorization (RMA) processing, providing repair and upgrade status, preparing shipping documents, validating and entering data, generating recurring reports and coordinating with third party service centers
- Bachelor’ s degree
- US government position. US citizenship required.
- Years of Experience: 3-5
- Ability to travel 10%
- Experience working with customers to provide solutions.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Ability to follow process while exercising judgement and intuition to provide customer recommendations and process improvements.
- Familiarity with engineering and manufacturing processes.
- Experience reading, interpreting and understanding contracts and purchase Order information.
- Experience with Microsoft Access and Visio.
- Experience in ERP systems and/or data base management systems.
- Experience working with third party repair centers is desirable.