3900 Ocean Ranch Blvd. Oceanside, CA 92056 | Contract to Direct
- Ensure the processing of pallets into and out of automated and manual de-palletizing and automated palletizing cells in a mixed pallet grocery distribution center.
- Evaluate system stoppages and return system to service using a custom Graphical User Interface (GUI).
- Analyze recurring faults and determine best corrective action.
- Communicate effectively with site managers to solve any issues.
- Process and monitor the flow of pallets into and out of the automated storage and retrieval engine.
- Assess cause of system stoppage and return to service using Human/Machine Interface (HMI).
- Assist other team members in the operation of systems, including troubleshooting robotic cells and integrated system software.
- Must be able to effectively communicate issues to managers and engineers on-site.
- Will be able to analyze faults and troubleshoot issues through a custom Human Machine Interface (HMI).
- Must possess above average interpersonal skills.
- Communicates Effectively
- Understands company needs and goals
- Positive attitude and motivates others
- Follows rules and works well with all in house teams