Chemical Process Engineer
2020 SW Fourth Ave Portland, OR 97201
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering strongly is preferred.
- Experience in the semiconductor fab or solar panel facility design is preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years of work experience is required.
- Experience with equipment and pipe sizing is required.
- Software used includes: Pipeflo, Navisworks, Bluebeam, ProjectWise.
- Candidate must be a motivated, self-starter who thrives in fast-paced environments and collaborating in a team environment.
- Candidate must also have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Perform conceptual and detailed designs for process systems in the microelectronics industries, including ultrapure and high purity water systems; specialty gas and chemical storage and delivery systems; solvent recovery systems; wastewater and off gas treatment systems.
- Interface with other disciplines, project management, and the client to provide fully-coordinated projects.
- Generate calculations to support design.
- Develop specifications.
- Work with piping designers to develop equipment layouts, P&IDs, and piping designers for process systems.
- Support field construction efforts, including reviewing submittals, responding to questions from clients and contractors, and performing field walks.