8690 Balboa Ave Suite 200 San Diego, CA 92123
Duties and Responsibilities:
- With occasional assistance from project engineers and managers, produce drawings, layouts, sketches, maps, plotting/printing and graphic representations of engineering designs using computer-aided drafting software.
- Incorporate redline comments in contract documents.
- Perform various other duties as needed.
- Associate or technical school degree, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in Water Civil CAD/Design utilizing CAD and Engineering vertical applications.
- Requires good working knowledge of Microstation experience, and construction document creation and editing.
- Working knowledge MicroStation would be desirable, but not mandatory.
- Excellent oral and written communication and documentation skills are essential.
- Water Civil drafting/designer background with underground utility, water facilities and water distribution systems experience.
- A positive attitude and commitment to assigned projects.
- Facility (structural, piping and mechanical) experience.